Completing the Application
Download CANDIDATE APPLICATION here
1. Candidate must have one of the following:
a) Current ESTHETICIAN LICENSE (attach notarized copy)
b) Current COSMETOLOGY LICENSE (attach notarized copy)
c) LICENSED PROFESSIONAL (attach notarized copy)
d) OTHER PROFESSIONAL with Employer Recommendation
ALL CANDIDATES MUST THEN MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
2. Current CPR/AED/First Aid Certification. (attach copy)
Check if your State Regulatory Board requirements accept online CPR/AED/First Aid courses. You may also check with your local first aid or fire department to see if they are offered as a community service in your area.
3. Current NCEA Individual Membership Certificate.(attach copy)
Not a member? JOIN NOW
4. Current Proof of Insurance Certificate.* (attach copy)
*If you are not working or your position does not include client services use: Statement of Professional Insurance Form
5. Two (2) passport size professional photos.
Print your full name on back of both photos.
6. Knowledge Reviews
(tear out of Training Manual and attach – DO NOT TRIM EDGES)
7. Check made payable to NCEA Certified in the amount of $175.00
CANDIDATE AUTHORIZATION STATEMENT:
I authorize a review and verification of the enclosed documentation. I understand that I will receive my Authorization to Test (ATT) email, only if my records are complete.
Bring your completed application to your PREP CLASS or MAIL TO: NCEA Certified Att: Records Verification 484 Spring Avenue Ridgewood, NJ 07450-4624 NOTE:
Your ATT should be emailed within 5-7 days and you have 60 days to take your NCEA Certification Exam.
Good Luck and Congratulations!