Advertise Your Success
To return to the Society of Dermatology SkinCare Specialists website click here
You passed your National Esthetician Certification exam, congrats!
Download your success checklist here
• UPDATE YOUR WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SITES – Use the NCEA Member Logo and NCEA Certified Logo AND link them
to the website https://NCEACertified.org
• UPLOAD YOUR RESUME TO the NCEA CERTIFIED JOB BOARD here
• FOLLOW US AND STAY CONNECTED on NCEA’S social media sites and use the hashtag: #NCEACertified #NCEACertifiedAlumni
#NationalEstheticianCertification interact with fellow estheticians
• Find “Your State Chapter” Esthetician’s FACEBOOK page here
• Find National Coalition Of Estheticians FACEBOOK Page here
• Find NCEA Certified’s INSTAGRAM here
• Find NCEA Certified LINKEDIN here and add into your PROFILE under Licenses & Certification – NCEA CERTIFIED with your credential ID and Expiration Date. Also add your STATE LICENSURE information
• FRAME AND HANG your NCEA Certified Credential and NCEA Membership Certificate where all your clients (and prospective ones)
will see it. We can do it for you here
• UPDATE YOUR EMAIL SIGNATURE and add “NCEA Certified” with logo
• UPDATE YOUR BUSINESS MATERIALS by adding “NCEA Certified” with logo on your business cards, letterheads, etc.
• SHOW OFF your NCEA Certified pin every day at work and at industry events.
• Need an extra pin? Buy here
Have any other ideas? Let us know info@NCEACertified.org