NCEA Membership is YOUR VOICE for higher licensing and continuing education standards. NCEA is helping Estheticians raise standards with national credentialing and continuing education accreditation.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS YOUR VOICE
1. YOU SAVE $15 ANNUALLY by using a credit card with NCEA’s recurring dues feature (Reg. $80 check/money order)
(See recurring dues terms JOIN)
2. SAVE $64 WHEN YOU GET YOUR NATIONAL ESTHETICIAN CERTIFICATION
Use the Installment Plan and pay $600 over time – No Interest and you SAVE $64 Download Installment Plan Application here
3. EVERY TUESDAY RECEIVE THE NCEA News in your inbox. Missed an issue?
Check out the archives and our searchable article database. Click here
*If you have not received the NCEA News within 2 weeks of joining – please email info@NCEACertified.org and let us know.
Spam filters may be blocking your receipt!
4. CONNECT WITH YOUR CLIENTS with Constant Contact – 60 day FREE Trial Click Here
*If you are redirected – Cut and paste this url into a new browser window:
5. BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD the American Red Cross App from your phone’s app store
*Its a quick reference guide for your salon, spa or medical practice in case there’s an emergency
6. RAISE YOUR SEO ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE
Purchase of Individual Membership with Online Directory Includes: Name/City/State/Email/Web
7. NETT WEBINARS are FREE for all NCEA Members –Teachers meet your accreditation CE requirements here
8. INTERESTED IN MEDICAL ESTHETICS?
FREE digital subscription PCI JOURNAL Sign up here
9. DOWNLOAD THE NCEA LOGO for your cards/brochures/website etc. Download here
10. A MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE with NCEA LOGO will be send digitally to your inbox.
Want it framed? Click here to order
11. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FROM CLEARENT
Clearent is a one-stop shop for all your payment processing requirements, including: 1) Save money – rates starting at less than 0.75%. 2) Next Day Funding service with an 11:00 p.m. Eastern cut-off time, 3) Cash advances for fast access to working capital, 4) Mobile, wireless and e-commerce payment solutions, 5) 24/7 technical support LEARN MORE here
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS All of the Above plus…
11. MEMBERSHIP LISTING with 50-word description under Member Center for ONE FULL YEAR.
**SCHOOLS RECEIVE FREE ADDITIONAL LISTING under “Find School Members”
12. DISCOUNTED ADVERTISING RATES in the NCEA News
FIND MEDIA KIT with Archives 24/7 here
13. BUY 5 – GET 5 – Take your Continuing Education Classes to the next level and meet NCEA COA Standards
The NCEA Commission on Accreditation (COA) was formed to facilitate and supervise the continuing education requirements of the skin care professional for recertification and/or relicensure. Download Application here
14. WHAT IS A NCEA APPROVED TRAINING FACILITY/TESTING CENTER?
Your company’s training center can provide an interactive learning environment for National Esthetician Certification Candidates by providing the certification prep classes with onliste testing. Not interested in testing? that’s fine, we can test them with our online proctoring.
**ADDED BONUS – Once NCEA Certified, there is a 12 CE requirement every three years in order to recertify and maintain their credential. By offering COA-Approved courses
15. Discounted Rates to get your team NCEA Certified
NCEA Certified is the professional status awarded to a skin care professional that has met the competency standards as set-forth by NCEA’s 1200 Hour Esthetician Job Task Analysis. It represents the highest skin care credential available in the United States and adherence to the code of ethics of the profession. Contact NCEA for more details – Discounts of 40% per 6 employees.
16. Gerson Award for Esthetic Teachers – $500 to a deserving Esthetic Teacher that demonstrates excellence in providing esthetic education.
In 1977 Joel Gerson decided to write the textbook that would provide the curriculum materials, including “step-by-step” illustrations needed by teachers and students. The most important undertaking of his professional career, was writing the “Standard Textbook for Professional Estheticians”, published by Milady. Creation of this textbook also paved the way for state regulatory boards and regulation of estheticians through licensure, and subsequently, development of the NCEA Certified credential.
17. Download a Corporate Membership Logo for your company website and show NCEA Members that you support the profession – Download here
Introduce your clients to your national organization for defining skin care standards. This flash banner will define membership, the NCEA Certified credential, and that your profession has continuing education standards. An educated consumer is your best client!
The banner comes in two sizes:
580 x 70 – Download here
728 x 90 – Download here
18. School Corporate Members – Did you know your students can receive NCEA’s Complimentary eNewsletter?
Text “NCEA” to “22828” to get started or download this 9x12 poster for your school – Click here
Do you have an idea for Corporate Sponsorship?
Contact the NCEA executive office to explore how we can work together. Call 201-670-4100