NCEA Membership is YOUR VOICE for higher licensing and continuing education standards. NCEA is helping Estheticians raise standards with national credentialing and continuing education accreditation.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS YOUR VOICE
- EVERY TUESDAY RECEIVE THE NCEA News in your inbox. Missed an issue?
Check out the archives and our searchable article database. Click here
*If you have not received the NCEA News within 2 weeks of joining – please email [email protected] and let us know. Spam filters may be blocking your receipt!
- CONNECT WITH YOUR CLIENTS with Constant Contact – 60 day FREE Trial Click Here
*If you are redirected – Cut and paste this url into a new browser window:
- BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD the American Red Cross App from your phone’s app store
*Its a quick reference guide for your salon, spa or medical practice in case there’s an emergency
- RAISE YOUR SEO ON YOUR COMPANY WEBSITE
Purchase of Individual Membership with Online Directory Includes: Name/City/State/Email/Web
- INTERESTED IN MEDICAL ESTHETICS?
FREE digital subscription Society of Dermatology SkinCare Specialists Sign up here
- DOWNLOAD THE NCEA LOGO for your cards/brochures/website etc. Download here
- A MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE with NCEA LOGO will be send digitally to your inbox.
Want it framed? Click here to order
- RECEIVE 10% OFF – ONCOLOGY SPA SOLUTIONS- LIFE-CHANGING ESTHETICS COURSE. LEARN MORE here
- NCEA JOB BOARD
Upload your resume for FREE – Get started here
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS All of the Above plus…
1. MEMBERSHIP LISTING with 50-word description under Member Center for ONE FULL YEAR.
**SCHOOLS RECEIVE FREE ADDITIONAL LISTING under “Find School Members”
2. DISCOUNTED ADVERTISING RATES in the NCEA News
FIND MEDIA KIT with Archives 24/7 here
3. BUY 5 – GET 5 – Take your Continuing Education Classes to the next level and meet NCEA COA Standards
The NCEA Commission on Accreditation (COA) was formed to facilitate and supervise the continuing education requirements of the skin care professional for recertification and/or relicensure. Download Application here
4. WHAT IS A NCEA APPROVED TRAINING FACILITY/TESTING CENTER?
Your company’s training center can provide an interactive learning environment for National Esthetician Certification Candidates by providing the certification prep classes with onsite testing. Not interested in testing? that’s fine, we can test them with our online proctoring.
**ADDED BONUS – Once NCEA Certified, there is a 12 CE requirement every three years in order to recertify and maintain their credential. By offering COA-Approved courses
5. Discounted Rates to get your team NCEA Certified
NCEA Certified is the professional status awarded to a skin care professional that has met the competency standards as set-forth by NCEA’s 1200 Hour Esthetician Job Task Analysis. It represents the highest skin care credential available in the United States and adherence to the code of ethics of the profession. Contact NCEA for more details – Discounts of 40% per 6 employees.
6. Download a Corporate Membership Logo for your company website and show NCEA Members that you support the profession – Download here
Introduce your clients to your national organization for defining skin care standards. This flash banner will define membership, the NCEA Certified credential, and that your profession has continuing education standards. An educated consumer is your best client!
7. School Corporate Members – Did you know your students can receive NCEA’s Complimentary eNewsletter?
Do you have an idea for Corporate Sponsorship?
Contact the NCEA executive office to explore other opportunities. Call (201) 670-4100