LIKE & FOLLOW “Your State” Esthetician’s Facebook page hosted by National Coalition of Estheticians Association eg. New Jersey Estheticians. You will find your state regulatory board’s contact information, your state board laws, rules and regulations.
POST: When you post about your business as an NCEA Certified Esthetician, (or Cosmetologist) use any or all of these hashtags on all platforms: #NCEACertified #NCEACertifiedEsthetician, #NCEA CertifiedCosmetologist #NCEACertifiedAlumni
- Find “Your State Chapter” Esthetician’s FACEBOOK page here
- Find National Coalition Of Estheticians FACEBOOK Page here
- Find NCEA Certified’s INSTAGRAM here
- Find COA Approved Education on INSTAGRAM here
- Find NCEA Certified on X (Twitter) here
- Find NCEA Certified LINKEDIN here and add to your PROFILE under Licenses & Certification – NCEA CERTIFIED with your credential ID and Expiration Date. Also, add your STATE LICENSURE information
Contact NCEA [email protected] if you are alerted about an issue that needs to be shared.